Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Something that I would like to see in Google maps or in a mobile application is something for parking spots.

Sure I understand that we do not have the feasible tech to develop real-time free parking spot locater but what would still be useful is knowing where to park. For example, I would like to know where the unlimited parking spots are, 1 hour parking, 2 hour parking and the time ranges, meter parking and the max allowed time with the prices of the metere. These are relatively fixed positions and street and doesn't change often, something that would be nice to know when planning a trip.

Definitely I'm sure Google or Microsoft can make this happen and probably really quickly too with large cities. I'm from San Francisco and parking is hell there.

No comments:

Post a Comment